Oh, alright, I guess Spring does often lead to a list of potential projects to pursue. So, I am going to try to:
- Finish my shop renovation: a few months ago, I began this project by taking down the shelves that served as storage for my tools and supplies. Now they all lie piled on my bench and the floor. Time to get to work.
- Resuscitate our lawn: after years of being ravaged by drought and pestilence our lawn looks like something out of a Armageddon B-movie. I have tried helping it along for the past couple of years without success. Here's hoping that three's a charm.
- Plant a garden: our front garden has lain pretty much fallow for the past couple of years. One of the attractions that led us to buy our house was that it was beautifully landscaped. We thought we would enjoy gardening. We were wrong, Nonetheless, pride of ownership will drive us, me really, to try harder this year.
- Remodel our bedroom a bit: It's pink. Do I need to say more?
- Declutter the house: Our family is the King of Keep. We're looking to be demoted to the Duke of Dispose (lame beyond words - forgive me).
I better stop writing and get started on these. See y'all in a bit.