Pages

Monday 5 November 2012

Project52: Week of November 5, 2012

I haven't written an update in quite a while.  We've been busy:  a hectic schedule of medical appointments, a vacation in Disney World, Lena starting back at school and is adapting to new challenges along with ferrying her to her various activities, namely soccer and guitar lessons.  I just haven't had much time to devote to tackling my list, or writing updates.  Nonetheless, I have managed to spread some mortar between the bricks of everyday life.

Lose 35 lbs.:  Through my ongoing exercise regimen, I have managed to lose in the neighbourhood of 20-25 lbs.  I still have trouble with my snacking otherwise I suspect I'd be a lot lighter.

Carve lovespoons for the Bean and Kate:  I have started on a new project.  This will be a gift for the Bean for Christmas.

Relearn how to draw:  I have begun reading a few books on drawing, but have yet to put pencil to paper.  This will happen soon.

I hope to make some progress on other items in the not too distant future, though Christmas is coming up quickly and we will be travelling to Calgary for a long weekend for our nephew's wedding, so my hopes are tempered by reality.

1 comment: