- Texting while driving.
- Parking in a handicap spot without a permit just because someone is too damn lazy to walk an extra 20 yards.
- Leaving a grocery cart in a parking spot because someone is just too damn lazy to walk an extra 20 yards to put it where it's supposed to go (I do make exceptions for the aged and infirm).
- Writing in library books.
- Playing your music too loud, speaking too loud too late at night (repeat offenders mostly) - you don't live on an island.
- Blowing YOUR snow into MY driveway.
- Not saying "thank you" when I hold the door open for you and not getting "The Wave" when I let you in in traffic when I didn't have to.
- L'office de la langue francaise (and yes - I omitted the squiggly little accent under the "c" just to piss YOU off).
- Cashiers yapping to each other instead of paying attention to ME, the paying customer, and making sure they're not scanning things twice and putting my four litres of pop on top of my loaf of bread and carton of eggs.
- Big oil, big finance, big insurance and big telecom.