Pages

Thursday 26 April 2012

Where You Are.

This isn't so much a blog post as it is an invitation to you to leave a little comment telling me a little bit where you all live.  I have noticed in my blog stats that there are people visiting my site from all over the world.  Whenever I meet someone new, I like to hear about their lives and where they come from.  If they are from somewhere outside Ottawa or Canada, I will often do a little research on their homeland. It's an excuse to learn a little about the world outside my areas of familiarity.

Hope you take the time to leave something in my comment section.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, its not that interesting but I come from Buckinghamshire in England, UK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is interesting - England is from where my ancestors hail from, though further to the South-East from you, in Devon. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I'm in the USA, where cold Aprils are common and the 80s we had a few weeks ago are much too hot and the maple trees are starting to drop their flowers.


    The Golden Eagle
    The Eagle's Aerial Perspective

    ReplyDelete
  3. Southern California. But I lived in Ottawa for about 5 months in the late 90s.

    ReplyDelete